sharing sudanese national festivals in different levels ( ieed alilm, maraganalthgafa 188.8.131.52, khartoum asima thagafalarabea 2005
Third: other actors
-- Workshop on the recruitment of music to communicate with disabled by Julie Head cooperation with the British Embassy with professors and students section February 2006.
-- Workshop by playing the piano and flute students with music provided by Section bilateral Provael Smart and Natalie Aautaman cooperation with the French Cultural Center Khartoum in March 2006.
-- Iranian People's Party presented models of the popular Iranian music and singing with the Sudanese models from Dr. Mustafa Osman and students voice Division in April 2006.
-- Workshop machine flute providing universal participation, Sudanese Micomontanaro cooperation with the French Cultural Centre in March 2006 and participated professors and students.
-- Turkish music workshop: models of popular music Turkish 2006.
-- Workshop on the pulse of a marimba by Harry Denzil accompanied Dr Kamal Yusuf machine flute section, students in collaboration with the German Embassy in Khartoum in February 2007.
-- Workshop singing religious music by jazz artist Manda Jane cooperation with the American Embassy in December 2007
1 II: in the exchange of faculty members and external examiners:
1) Participation of Dr. Amira Farag of the University of Helwan Kmtnh Egypt's Foreign doctoral students in February 2005.
2) participation of Dr. Best and Dr. Solomon Mustafa Osman in the nineteenth of the Arab Academy of Music of the League of Arab States in Algiers in February 2007 (the National Council of Music UNESCO).
3) the participation of Dr. Mohammad Saleh al-Bashir and Dr. Solomon Babiker under the Convention between the college and the cultural arts academy in Egypt, to develop common curricula musical in March 2007.
4) the participation of Dr. Kamal Youssef visiting professor conservatory in the Netherlands in May 2007 (Convention Netherlands).
5) Participation Dr Shamsudin Younis (lecturer) at the Institute of the University of Sislian Kirkao Poland in the framework of the Convention cultural College and the University of Poland in July 2007 (Convention Netherlands).
6) Dr. Elfatih Hussein participation in the festival, the Egyptian Opera House in July 2007 annual "Music Show."
7) Participation Dr Shamsudin Younis Kmtn external Section theater and music Beognda Makerere University in August 2007.
8) Participation of Dr. Kamal Youssef University of Amsterdam presented a lecture on the music with the Sudanese models bales flute accompanied by Prof. Harry Starfil under Khodja Moussa festival of contemporary music.
9) Dean Dr. participation. Youssef Saad and Dr. Shamseddine Younis in the establishment of ATI (International Council of the Arab Theater) Sharjah in January 2008 within the framework of joint cooperation with ITI (International Council of the Centre Theatre Sudan).
) The Convention on the University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
-- Workshop analysis and taste of the music world by Professor Neil van der in February 2007 with models videotaped.
Collaboration with the International Council of Chemical Theatre by the Omunsky from the University of Krakow, Poland and Professor Henneka Demir from the University of Rotterdam from the University of the Netherlands in the period 1/4/2006 to 27/3/2006 m m.
1) International Conference on theatre and cultural overlap (first session):
The ritual has been the collaboration with the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, ITI and the Department of the capital Khartoum Arab culture in the period from 11/12/2005 to 14/12/2005 m.
Established scientific conferences and workshops Drama Department under the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, as follows:
1 / International Conference on theatre and cultural overlap (first session):
2 / International Conference on theatre and cultural overlap (second session):
3 / drama workshop Tureg
4 / workshop Dramaalmsarhh
5 / Workshop Theatre body
6 / workshop drink
7 / workshop curriculum dramas
8 / workshop oppressed and the scene photo
9 / workshop techniques Theatre drink